Whether you are new to biking or a seasoned pro, getting your kids rolling can be a head scratcher.
We're currently developing resources to help parents:
- Choose a bike set up for carrying kids
- Bike while pregnant
- Teach kids to ride for the first time
- Securely lock a bike
- Ride with independent riders in the city
- Properly fit a helmet
- Find the best biking destinations in Chicago
- Lead Safe Routes to School efforts
- Plan a bike camping trip & more!
- Find local bike shops that cater to families.
If you'd like to help us create our education resources, please contact us!