To empower families to bike by providing education, organizing community building events and advocating for safer streets.
Who We Are
A coalition of parents, community organizers and educators who love biking. We envision a city where all children are able to safely ride their bikes.
What We've Achieved
- Providing support, expertise and resources in our Facebook group of nearly 1000 members
- Kidical Mass neighborhood bike rides in 10 communities
- Hosting our first Chicago Family Bike Fest, attended by 250+ people looking for biking fun and resources
- Connecting with parents in our Biking with Kids presentations
- Organizing the 2017 Family Biking Campout (August 2017)
- Recruiting dedicated volunteers that are focusing on events, advocacy and education